Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Just a few personal reflections this week in the spirit of the holiday:


I'm thankful to be healthy, happy, and doing what I love for a living.

I'm thankful for the excellent mentors and role models who have helped point the way for me.

I'm thankful that progress doesn't come easily, because that means there is always potential to improve, and every accomplishment brings greater satisfaction when you know you have really worked for it.

I'm thankful for the good will, fun times and huge inspiration I get from so many amazing music business friends.

I'm thankful to realize that I don't really need very much, and the world is providing more than I need.

I'm thankful for the freedom to be my own boss and choose my own course in life.

I'm thankful that economic necessity has forced me to be less prideful and take gigs that made me learn and grow.

I'm thankful for all of the lessons yet to be learned, and for all of the creative works yet to be unveiled.


Best wishes to all of you this season!

No comments: